Фотоприколы

Общение на любые темы

Модераторы: Оэсунэ, Ксения, man

Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Аватара пользователя
man
Модератор
Модератор
Сообщения: 52
Зарегистрирован: Пт май 18, 2007 2:19 pm

Сообщение man »

Изображение
I'm sentimental, if you know what i mean,
I love the country but i can't stand the scene.
And i'm neither left or right.
I'm just staying home tonight,
Getting lost in that hopeless little screen.

Leonard Cohen
Ответить